Just wanted to make this really quick update. I have a final tomorrow, which im trying to study for.
I just called mom, who's been spending a lot if time by my dad's bedside. A very close family friend drops her off in the morning, and i'll go later in the day (with Elijah usually) to spend a bit of time with dad, and we'll leave together. Mom said that Dad's getting much weaker. He's been progressively getting weaker and weaker the past few days. Today, the doctors had to turn his oxygen level up to 100% (I don't think it goes higher), and the nurse (very nice), had to double his morphine levels to 20mg/hr, Before it was set to 8-10. The nurse also had to sedate him a bit, so that he could relax and breathe more comfortable. Their primary care is now to provide him with comfort.
Please continue to pray for dad, he's fighting really hard.
Please continue to pray for us, we're fighting really hard by his side.
Thank you all.
God Bless and much love,
Thaddeus
The Mark Family.
No comments:
Post a Comment